Leaders face conflicting tasks, deadlines, and expectations, making it difficult to identify what’s most important. Technology has become a great tool, but it has also increased the speed and complexity of our work.
This course will enable you to properly prioritize your obligations, allowing you to improve performance and productivity. We will discuss the need to prioritize, set relevant goals, and use effective time management skills. We will also look at the role technology plays in helping to accomplish those goals.
This Course Starts in:
All sessions are at the same time each week.
Need for Balancing Priorities
- May 19, 2021
- The ability to effectively balance priorities will not only impact your daily work routine but it will lead to better success and productivity in work and personal life. In this session, we will discuss the importance of prioritizing and learn how to handle some of the potential obstacles that may arise in the process.
Setting Relevant Goals
- May 26, 2021
- In this session, we will learn the steps to setting relevant goals with an emphasis on prioritizing tasks and responsibilities. Participants will understand how to delegate and how it plays a key role in the process of goal setting and balancing priorities.
- June 2, 2021
- The importance of good organization skills cannot be underestimated. In this session, participants will learn how to become organized and utilize an effective schedule to maximize the finite time they have each day.
Identifying Time-wasting Activities
- June 9, 2021
- People in all levels of an organization are often unaware of how much time they are wasting each day. This session will highlight eight common time-wasting activities that often sabotage our efforts to be organized and productive in the workplace.
Using Technology Effectively
- June 16, 2021
- Many times, technology is an under-utilized tool when it comes to balancing priorities. In this session, we will understand how technology can be used to help us attain our goals of organization and efficiency while maintaining our priorities.