Making Better Decisions through Critical Thinking
This course presents basic concepts of critical thinking and how it benefits you in your professional as well as personal life. We will be discussing the role of curiosity and the concept of Johari Window. We will also learn the 6-step Systematic Process of Critical Thinking and apply the relevant question to better understand the process. Finally, we will be looking at the value of data in making better decisions.
This Course Starts in:
All sessions are at the same time each week.
Introduction to Critical Thinking
- March 25, 2022
- In this session we will define critical thinking. We also talk about the benefits of critical thinking in our professional and personal life.
Curiosity and The Johari Window
- April 1, 2022
- This session looks at the importance of curiosity and how it affects our thinking. We will also introduce the Johari Window.
The Systematic 6 Step Process of Critical Thinking – Part 1
- April 8, 2022
- In this session, we introduce the 6-step Systematic Process for Critical Thinking. This module will define the first three steps: Interpretation, Analysis, and Inference.
The systematic 6 Step Process of Critical Thinking – Part 2
- April 15, 2022
- In this session, we will define the second three steps of the Systematic Critical Thinking Process: Evaluation, Explanation and Self-Regulation.
The Value of Data
- April 22, 2022
- This session explains how data plays a pivotal role in the process of decision making and how it impacts your critical thinking. With the right data, you have the ability to develop the right questions that lead to better decisions.