Practical Project Management
Today’s organizations rely on employees who can carry a project through from planning to completion, on time and on budget. This course will increase your knowledge of the essential components of managing a project.
This Course Starts in:
Mar 09 2022 |
10:00 am - 10:30 am
All sessions are at the same time each week.
Introduction to Project Management
- March 9, 2022
- This session gives an overview of why practical project management matters and describes how the course will empower you as a professional.
Plan the Project
- March 16, 2022
- The session will explore each of the essential parts of a project lifecycle, including the identification of essential resources, milestones, project budgeting, and project risk analysis.
Implement the Project
- March 23, 2022
- This session explores how an effective launch meeting or team event is essential to implementing the project plan and steps to move the project forward.
Monitor the Project
- March 30, 2022
- This session explains how to work with your team to set up a system for monitoring and keeping a project on track.
Wrap-Up and Evaluation of the Project
- April 6, 2022
- The session describes how to bring a project to a close by wrapping things up and evaluating the success of the project.