Practical Project Management
Today’s organizations rely on employees who can carry a project through from planning to completion, on time and on budget. This course will increase your knowledge of the essential components of managing a project.
This Course Starts in:
Sep 12 2022 |
7:30 pm - 8:00 pm
All sessions are at the same time each week.
Introduction to Project Management
- September 12, 2022
- This session gives an overview of why practical project management matters and describes how the course will empower you as a professional.
Plan the Project
- September 19, 2022
- The session will explore each of the essential parts of a project lifecycle, including the identification of essential resources, milestones, project budgeting, and project risk analysis.
Implement the Project
- September 26, 2022
- This session explores how an effective launch meeting or team event is essential to implementing the project plan and steps to move the project forward.
Monitor the Project
- October 3, 2022
- This session explains how to work with your team to set up a system for monitoring and keeping a project on track.
Wrap-Up and Evaluation of the Project
- October 10, 2022
- The session describes how to bring a project to a close by wrapping things up and evaluating the success of the project.